Ressonar took a break in 2019 and this time helped us a lot to understand and learn many things that we could improve to offer an even better experience for our Resonants.
The festival has grown and we needed this year’s break to listen to our audience and prepare a next edition that is much more organized and full of news!
Check out some of the news for our next edition that will brighten your 2020 year!
The Yoga Village
Meeting the call of Ressonar means much more than just a party. The Astral Zone has always brought to the festival the proposal of experiences and courses focused on self-knowledge and well-being. In our next edition we evolved the idea and created a new space focused on Yoga, body practices, meditation and detoxification, The Yoga Village.
Many participants feel more comfortable in being able to camp next to or inside their vehicles. In addition to providing more comfort in the campsite, those who bring equipment and instruments can also store their valuables with greater safety.
payment in installments
Seeking to facilitate the payment conditions and include those who prefers to pay the ticket in installments, without the need of a credit card, we offer the payment in installments in the bank slip. Payment by credit card in installments is also available.
Since the Ressonar climbed the mountains many people ask for greater contact with the waters. To make your days even more pleasant, we created a new bathing area in Rio de Contas, near the festival. In addition, we are fortunate to be supplied by a source of mineral water, allowing all taps of the festival to have clean and fresh, drinking water.
Ressonar is coming in its 11th edition and a lot of people are part of this story! There are those who come every year, there are those who come whenever they can and always there are those who come for the first time!!
If this is your case and you are a little lost without really knowing what Ressonar is, check out the tips to tune in:
1) The first step is: relax and prepare for a festival of transformation! Open your mind and heart, Bahia is the state of joy!
2) Date and Location: Always on the first full moon of the year! This year, the 11th year Organic Edition will take place on January 9 to 13, 2020, at Fazenda Vila Gerais, 17km from the city of Piatã, Chapada Diamantina, Bahia – Brazil.
3) Tickets: Guarantee your ticket! Tickets are limited as we are in an area of intense nature and we need to have a passenger limit on the ship. Secure your ticket early and rest assured. Buy only through the website or official excursions, as we will not have promoters this year.
4) Food: There will be a space for those who want to take and cook their own food. The main food court is the Gourmet Village, open 24 hours and with many options ranging from bakery, coffee, açaí, pizzeria, hamburger, to vegetarian/vegan meals and regular meals by weight. Always respecting a fair and affordable price. Ressonar has drinking water in its taps, free and fresh from the mountains.
5) Camping: Regular camping and parking are included in the price of your ticket. The parking lot is at the festival’s entrance, about 800m from where the campsite is. New this year is the Car Camping, a special space and in the heart of the festival, for those who prefer the convenience of camping next to or inside their vehicle. To purchase the Car Camping Voucher click here
6) Is Ressonar an Electronic Music Festival? Ressonar is a facilitator of experiences. Our part is to create an utopian kingdom with several possibilities of experiences in the festival. Your part is to choose and tune in to what you want to vibrate. You can spend every day in Yoga Village, enjoying your family, watching movies and enjoying the landscapes of Chapada Diamantina and the bath in the river. You can even jump right in Trance Temple or Groove Station and enjoy an intense line-up of electronic and experimental music ranging from 100 to 160 BPM. You can also start the days with practices in Yoga Village, experience the courses in the Astral Zone, catch the sunset by the sound of incredible Chillout Sessions in the Budha Hall and finish the night in a ritual at the fireplace under the moonlight. What resonates in you, plays in Ressonar. There are 8 spaces that make up a non-stop line-up of music, performances, courses, practices and lots of art!
7) How to get there: Visit our “how to get” link to know exactly which option is the best for you! It has everything there, excursions, airports, buses and map. Upon arrival in Piatã, which is the nearest town, many local vans will take the route (30 min / 17km) to the festival area. From Lençóis and the Capão Valley you will always find a ride too!
8) Prepare your backpack so you can only enjoy! January rains and it’s quite cold in the mountains, so get ready with the tent and cover, bring that warm sleeping bag and warm clothes and be prepared.
9) Remember: the festival opens from noon on January 9th, 2020. Don´t arrive before, only those who secured the ticket at Super Earlybird (purchase on the first day of the first phase) have access on January 8th also at noon. The same goes for the last day, we close at 2pm on the January 13th.
10) Turn off heavy vibrations and enjoy the celebration of joy and sharing!! What resonates in you, plays in Ressonar. (((3)))
Looking forward to meet you on the full moon of January 2020!!!
Fazenda Vila Gerais, onde acontece o Ressonar, está localizada a 17km da cidade de Piatã, nas montanhas da Chapada Diamantina – Bahia - Brazil. Piatã está localizada a 590km de Salvador (capital do estado), 980km de Brasilia (capital do Brasil) e 190km de Lençóis (o aeroporto mais próximo).
Veja abaixo opções de como chegar:
O Aeroporto mais próximo do festival está em Lençóis. Existem voos com conexão em Salvador todas as quintas e domingo.
Período ideal para buscar voos: 09 a 16 / janeiro.
- Vitória da Conquista: distância do Ressonar: 330km - Lençóis: operates Azul flights from Salvador - distância do Ressonar: 190km - Salvador: distância do Ressonar: 590km
Existem linhas de ônibus que passam por Piatã. As cidades mais fáceis para chegar até Piatã são Vitória da Conquista e Seabra.
Vitória da Conquista x Piatã Viação Novo Horizonte -Saídas todo dia as 2:00 p.m. - Viagem com duração de 5 horas – Passagem custa +- R$ 35
____________ Lençóis x Seabra x Piatã 1º trecho: Lençóis para Seabra -
Viagem com duração de 1 hora pela Real Expresso - Saídas todo dia as 5 a.m. - 1 p.m. - 11 p.m. – Passagem custa R$ 15 ou por Van - saídas todo dia as 7am – Passagem custa +- R$ 20.
2º trecho: Seabra para Piatã - viagem com duração de 2 horas Viação Novo Horizonte - saídas todos os dias as 13h e 3h - R$20
____________ Salvador x Piatã Viação Novo Horizonte Saídas todos os dias as 6h e 21h10 - viagem com duração de 9 horas - passagem R$110
Rio de Janeiro x Vitória da Conquista (depois ver Vitória da Conquista x Piatã) Viação Kaissara: Saídas todos os dias as 9h30 - viagem com duração de 18 horas - passagem: R$189,00 Viação Rio Doce: Saídas todos os dias as 15h30 - viagem com duração de 18 horas - passagem: R$200,00
São Paulo para Seabra (depois ver Seabra x Piatã) Viação Emtram
Saídas todos os dias às 13h30 - viagem com duração de 37 horas - passagem R$330,00
Brasília para Seabra (depois ver Seabra x Piatã) Viação Real Expresso Saídas todos os dias às 8h e 17h - viagem com duração de 14 horas - passagem R$190,00
Piatã para o Ressonar (Transfer) está a 17 km. Na rodoviária de Piatã existirão carros e vans oferecendo o transporte para o festival. Pagamento em dinheiro em torno de R$30,00.
Lençois para o Ressonar (Transfer) 190km - em torno de 3 hours. Informações sobre as vans em breve aqui no site (pagamento na hora em dinheiro).
Salvador para o Ressonar (Excursion) 590km - em torno de 9 horas. Em torno de R$ 220 (ida e volta). Pontos de saída, Shopping da Bahia, ao lado da Rodoviária e Aeroporto Luis Eduardo Magalhães. Saida dia 08/01 com Trip Ba Turismo. Yago Agulha - Tel(whatsapp) 71 9 9300 8470 / email email@example.com / insta: @tripbaturismo
abertas as incrições para o Pixie Market, Vila Gourmet e Astral Zone!
do Ressonar vibram com tanta arte, criatividade e alegria! Para fazer essa
mistura, que nos traz muitos aprendizados e um enorme compartilhar de ideias, ficamos
felizes em anunciar a abertura das inscrições:
Se você tem
uma loja com produtos úteis, interessantes e originais, mande sua apresentação!
Market quer saber quais são os seus produtos, o que eles têm de especial e as
necessidades do seu stand. Roupas, acessórios, arte! Queremos apoiar o seu
projeto, oferecer visibilidade e impulsionar boas ideias.
A hora de
recarregar nossas energias é sagrada! Por isso, prezamos por uma alimentação
saudável, com frutas e legumes vindos das fazendas orgânicas locais e com o
toque especial de cada restaurante. Nos conte sobre os seus alimentos e venha
fazer parte dessa deliciosa comunidade, que passa dias compartilhando suas
refeições e bons momentos.
atmosfera de transformações e aprendizados, as oficinas e intervenções no
Astral Zone são de fundamental importância para a ressonância do festival! Esse
é o espaço do Ressonar reservado ao néctar das trocas e cooperações, das raízes
de poder e liberdade e da força da união e da beleza do coletivo. Venha
compartilhar conosco tudo aquilo que deseja entregar e aceitar!
Dancing has always been a part of tribal rituals because of its power to connect people. Those who have already experienced the indescribable levels of reality on the dance floor know exactly how exciting it is to learn new aspects of emotional and spiritual life in a joyful and natural way. The reasons for the revival and growth of festivals around the world reveal that something very important is missing in our modern society, so Life has created a new ritual.
In ancient civilizations there have always been special spaces for their sacred encounters. Many of these places have similar characteristics and, for the most part, were circular and strategically positioned relative to the movement of the Sun and the Moon.
The circle is a special and magical symbol. It offers us a glimpse of inner and outer space – as if a small universe were there within a larger universe. Circular environments are able to maintain, circulate, and accumulate energy, making the creative forces of life manifest in a variety of ways, such as a multidimensional being.
Most of these encounters usually took place at important astrological points, our ancestors believed that the Sun was our God personified. Through this connection with the stars and planets they attained a deep understanding of their lives and the quality of their time. They also used to attract fate, to bring a good harvest, times of peace and other positive aspirations for the whole of society.
The paradigm of modern times is the search for re-connection, to return to something that was lost along the way and that causes a void in modern connections. People, the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, and all the stars return to the point where all this began, of reconnection, to fulfill the desire of the Great Life again. We start again to try to do better, to rescue, to learn through experience and, who knows, one day we will walk wiser. The men who are awakened to this profound change will be the shamans of our time.
If only one person dancing is already able to travel through time and space, what can not a group? A whole tribe? In January the portals will be open for this new journey and the invitation has come to you …
Ressonar is a festival that is clean and harmonious with nature. Therefore, it is important that each one take your part and contribute with the basic rules:
Our bathrooms are dry and what you leave in them will be used to fertilize our vegetables. Participate in the correct use of the bathrooms by “dumping” with the sufficient amount of sawdust.
In the showers we ask you to be as quick as possible and that you try to use shampoos based on natural products. It will be possible to buy organic toiletries at the festival.
Try to use the festival bins correctly, each bin has a label with its function.
The micro-litter of the festival should also be a concern for everyone. We have special containers for cigarette butts and chewing gum – spare the nature, waste that takes too long to decompose are a problem and someone will have to take it for you.